- For the first 24 hours after your treatment do not allow water to come in to contact with your lashes.
- For two days after your treatment do not steam your face, bathe with steam, swim or wash your face with hot water.
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara.)
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing.
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics.)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device